Achieving Professional Certification Identifies You As A Leader
SMEI recognizes professionals who have met and surpassed high standards of education, experience, knowledge, and ethical conduct. SMEI has established sales certification and marketing certification programs for professionals to complete in order to be able to use its professional designations. These certifcation programs involve part-time self study and an examination process.
Your SMEI sales certification or marketing certification designation show to the world that you are a sales and marketing professional. Sales certification and marketing certification announce your professional competence to your clients, employer, peers, and customers. Your CSE®, CME®, SCPM™ or SCPS® designation certifies that you abide by the highest ethics and principles and have demonstrated knowledge and experience in sales and marketing.
"Leadership & learning are indispensable to each other." -John F. Kennedy.
The proprietary reference text for each of the sales certification and marketing certification programs developed in cooperation with educational publishers, along with online learning resources, will assist you in self study as you prepare for certification.
All programs listed below include an online, self-study course, and certification application fee.
Steps to getting certified:
- Register for an online self-study certification course
- Complete the self-study program
- Register for and take the online certification exam
- 3-Hour Time Limit based on 180 True/False & Multiple Choice Questions (Exam can be taken from your home or office.)
- Achieve a passing grade of 75% on the exam
- Receive a digital badge from SMEI
- Request a press release from SMEI (Optional)
Taking an SMEI exam preparatory course does not guarantee an increase of a candidate’s exam score or chances of passing the exam.
Please wait ...